Our Pedestal Eye Wash Unit is designed to give an immediate supply of water to irrigate the eyes in the event of contamination. Quick water flow is achieved through a lever handle, with two high flow aerated spray heads at low pressure.
- Application: Floor mounted fixed twin eyewash heads and bowl.
- Materials: Steel construction galvanized, ABS Bowl, Valves Brass.
- Paint: Plastic coating Rilsan.
- Connections: - Inlet - 1/2" BSP Female. - Waste - 1 ¼ “BSP female.
- Water Inlet Pressure: - Recommended - 2 bar (29 PSI). - Minimum -1.5 bar (22 PSI). - Maximum - 8 bar (116 PSI).
Conforms to the requirements of: DIN EN 15154/1.2006 ANSI-Z358-1-2004