- Safely stores all 1000L IBC types without need for additional pallet supports.
- Medium Density Polyethylene “one-piece” construction.
- High chemical resistance.
- Next day delivery on all units.
- All units are fully tested and certified.
- Units can be fork lifted from the front and the side.
- Delivery charges vary depending on location.
- Built in platform for easy filling of small containers.
- All spill pallets are in excess of 25% and 110% EPA regulations.
- Weatherproof rain covers available for all spill pallets.
IBC Spill Pallet – ENPAC 2000i
Robust, Corrosion resistant polyethylene IBC bund with extra large 1500 litre retention capacity.
- Stores all IBC types
- 1500 litre sump capacity
- 5400 kg load bearing capacity allows stacking of IBC’s
- UV stabilised for external use
- Built in platform for easy filling of small containers
- 1850 x 1850 x 670mm
- Acid resistant polyethylene construction
|Model||Dimmensions (LxWxH)||Sump Capacity||Weight (UWL)||Load Bearing Capacity|
|N1 (Single)||1865x1600x770mm||1130 L||70kg||2200 kg (UDL)|
|N2 (Twin)||2660x1470x540mm||1140 L||80kg||2200 kg (Both Sides)|