The poly safety disposal can offers hands-free solvent collection: Solvent flows freely from your process into the container through tubing making it suitable for either pump-fed or gravity-flow HPLC waste methods. Two disconnect fittings, one intake and one vent, eliminate back pressure in liquid flow disposal line and provide controlled handling of vapor.
Durability and safety: Translucent polyethylene container allows quick visual inspection of liquid level. Pouring spout is equipped with a stainless steel flame arrester, which reliably dissipates heat to prevent flashback ignition. Spring-loaded, sealed lid automatically vents to guard against explosion. Control odors with a coalescing/carbon filter.
- Polyethylene Oval Polyethylene Safety Disposal Can.
- Cans have built-in pressure relief to relieve pressure in extreme temperatures.
- Reduce leaks and vapour release when disconnecting for disposal.
- Polypropylene Fitting for liquid intake and for vapour release.
- EPDM o-ring seal
- Dimensions: 94 x 118 x 324 (H) mm
Capacity: 3.7 L