PP9 Rotary Barrel Pump
- Polypropylene construction
- Yellow pump body
- Wetted parts: polypropylene ~ Ryton ~ Viton ~ Polyethylene
- Suitable for water-based solutions of acids, alkalis and salts, some organic solvents, water, all petroleum product
PR9 Rotary Barrel Pump
- Ryton construction.
- Black pump body.
- Wetted parts: Ryton ~ Viton ~ Teflon.
- Suitable for aggressive chemicals such as chlorinated solvents, aromatic and aliphatic hydrocarbons.
Lightweight rotary barrel pumps manufactured out of the highest quality engineered plastics to provide excellent chemical resistance - available in either POLYPROPYLENE or RYTON depending on the application.
- Reversible rotary action
- 35 litres per minute (max.)
- 2" BSP barrel adaptor
- The riser tube comes in 3 pieces each 15 ¼" (390mm) long with threaded connectors.
- Assembled length 47" (1,200mm)
- Two-piece outlet spout threaded 3/4" BSP at ends
- Acts as a syphon if required
- Hoses and repair kits available as optional extras
- Weight 2.9 kg