The 4220-TI Safety Shower is made from high quality stainless steel and features the drench shower and eyewash. These safety showers are suited for specific environments such as germ free, nuclear, medical theatres, corrosive environments, food preparation, etc.
- Materials: Stainless steel piping & fittings.
- Water Inlet: 1 ¼"
- Pressure: 2 bar – Min. 1.5 bar – Max 8 bar.
- Materials: Stainless steel shower head.
- Flowrate: Regulated at 110 l/min.
- Operation: Pull handle
- Valve: 1"
- Waste: N/A
- Materials: Two high-flow aerated water spray heads at low pressure with automatic opening anti-dustcover
Eyewash assembly & Eyewash bowl in Stainless steel.
- Flowrate: Regulated at 22 l/min
- Operation: Push handle
- Valve ½"
- Waste: 1 ¼"
- Weight: 18 kg
- Dimensions: 750mm x 200mm x 250mm
- Conforms to the requirements of: DIN EN 15154/1.2006 & NSI-Z358-1-2004